Desirable digs in the thick of Manhattan
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 30 days before travel
New York City
Times Square, New York City
New York City
New York City
Take on The Big Apple in style and stay at this hip hotel next to Times Square. Refundable hotel - book with confidence
- New York, New York: In the heart of Manhattan, just around the corner from the world-famous Times Square, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York Times Square West is a one-stop destination for those looking to stay in a crazy cool place in this amazing city. The urban décor, funky furnishings and contemporary styling will immediately instil a sense of excitement in you, as it quickly becomes oh-so-apparent that you’re in New York City.
- Sweet dreams: The rooms are comfy and thoroughly modern, with all the most up-to-date appliances, spacious en-suites and enormously comfy beds, all of which debunk the myth that New York is the city that never sleep. Most of the rooms even boast commanding views of the city, so you can wake up and take your morning cup of joe as you watch the world go by.
- Amazing dining: When it comes to bountiful dishes, no one does it quite like the Americans. Enter Tranzit Restaurant & Bar – a superb diner that caters for all guests with its amazing US menu. The hotel's real showstopper, however, is found on the top floor at the HighBar Rooftop, where breakfast and sensational cocktail hours take place among the canopies of this concrete jungle.
- Pets are allowed on request (fees may apply)
- Rooftop bar
- Parking at a nearby location (fees may apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Fitness centre
How to get there
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York Times Square West is in the middle of Manhattan, in New York City. It’s an easy 10 miles from La Guardia Airport, which will take a famous yellow cab about half an hour.
Good to know
The passport, visa and health requirements (including those related to COVID-19) at the time of booking can be viewed on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents, and in compliance with any other immigration/entry requirements, before you travel.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 30 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 30 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes; please consider buying the appropriate travel insurance. For more information, see our full amendment and cancellation policy.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.