Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
From Van Gogh to Vondelpark, the 'Venice of the North' is an endless treasure trove of secrets that keeps loyal visitors running (or peddling) back for more time and time again.
Top things to do in Amsterdam:
- Van Gogh Museum - Taking visitors through the highs and lows of Van Gogh's life and career, this tribute showcases some of the post-impressionist painter's most famous works as well as never-before-seen gems.
- Anne Frank Huis - join the one million visitors who flock here each year to take in Anne Frank's bedroom and actual diary.
- Cruise the canals - take to the maze of waterways on a canal boat to witness the city at its most magical.
- Vondelpark - A special place in the heart of the city, the picturesque grounds and ponds of Vondelpark are popular with locals and tourists alike.
- Stedelijk Museum - head here for modern and contemporary art and design. From street art to abstract modernist works, the exhibitions here change frequently and are always worth a visit.
For more insider tips, take a look at our Amsterdam City Guide.
Ends in 2 days
Escape with the one you love
You can add flights to this hotel
The Lancaster Hotel Amsterdam
A stylish stay in one of Amsterdam's leafiest neighbourhoods
Booked more than 100 times already