Grade II-listed rural Surrey hotel with prized dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -48% today
Escape to a historic country hotel in Surrey, with award-winning dining and lovely grounds – includes full English breakfast, dinner allowance and a bottle of wine
- Set in beautiful grounds in the Surrey countryside, Woodlands Park Hotel is a perfect retreat for anyone seeking an escape from daily norms. It was the first house of its kind in the UK to have an electric light, and nowadays, it's a Grade II-listed Victorian house celebrated for its beautiful views and fine dining.
- The hotel has a reputation for excellent cuisine and fine wines. The Oak Room has two AA Rosettes in recognition of its quality – enjoy a Sunday lunch or afternoon tea here. For a more relaxed and informal setting, but equally as indulgent, Benson's Restaurant offers contemporary food in a comfortable setting.
- When it comes to bedding down for the night, plush Executive rooms are bright and welcoming, with soft throws and cushions in muted colours adding to the luxurious feel. But the room's pièce de résistance is a large Hypnos Lansdowne cashmere mattress for the perfect night's sleep.
- Two AA Rosette-award restaurant
- Afternoon tea
- Grand Hall lounge
- Plush bath amenities in the bathroom
How to get there
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.