A five-star central London boutique with a roof terrace
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -45% today
St Paul's Cathedral
Enjoy bespoke style and plush comforts at a newly opened, luxury London boutique hotel in the heart of the City, including breakfast and a welcome glass of champagne
- Vintry & Mercer is a newly opened boutique retreat in the heart of the City of London that fuses together the past and present: inspired by the historic trading guilds, Vintry was once London's centre for wine sellers, while Mercer was the epicentre for textile merchants.
- Its sleek, urban exterior is a contrast to the local heritage-inspired interiors, from the bespoke fabrics and art installations – including a chandelier by Moooi – to the historic navigation maps. When it comes to your wellbeing, there’s a gym with the latest Life Fitness equipment, so you can keep up your workouts in between exploring the city.
- The hotel has your dining and drinking desires well taken care of; Vintry Kitchen is a stylish yet laid-back space serving up fresh and flavourful Asian tapas dishes alongside fine wine (tapped straight from the barrels lining the gantry). Elsewhere, Mercer Roof Terrace is the perfect alfresco spot to go for seasonal British classics and infused cocktails, all with a view of the iconic London skyline.
- Hidden beneath the hotel is the 1920s-inspired speakeasy-style bar, DND (Do Not Disturb), where you’ll be transported back to the Prohibition era, with plush velvet upholstery, Art Deco detailing, sultry lighting, plus a menu of delicious barrel-aged cocktails.
- The elegance continues through to the guestrooms, which feature nods to the past alongside plenty on mod cons – think plush fabrics, velvet headboards and rich, warm hues. Standard rooms are a contemporary-chic haven, with ochre headboards and matching velvet curtains, while the larger Superior rooms are a step up with custom details and upgraded amenities.
- Fitness centre
- Room service
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Air conditioning
- Marshall speakers in all rooms
- Complimentary minibar with soft drinks and snacks containing popcorn and cookies in all rooms
How to get there
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.