Stay among romantic Provence stone walls and gardens in the Alpilles
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -56% today
Alphonse Daudet's windmill
Le Pont Van Gogh
A welcoming rural Provence hotel amidst rustic stone walls and pretty gardens in the Alpilles – includes breakfast, optional dinner, spa access and late check-out
- Set in one of Provence’s most picturesque villages in the Alpilles, the charming Villa Régalido is a true gem. Step over the threshold of this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner and be greeted by an airy reception and lounge area with cool tiled floors, whitewashed walls, comfy sofas and a welcoming fireplace.
- The hotel restaurant, with its arched stone ceiling, has an elegant feel. It serves up delicious authentic Provencal specialities and ample buffet breakfasts, so you can start and end the day in laid-back style while sampling local delights.
- When it comes to relaxation, the tranquil wellness area is the perfect spot to while your days away. It features a Jacuzzi, heated swimming pool (open from March to October), sauna, and treatment room where you can book a beauty treatment or aromatherapy massage to completely unwind.
- Recently renovated and typically Provencal in style, each individually designed guest room is tastefully decorated with aged furniture, bringing modernity and French rustic charm together. Opt for a Classic room, a Superior room complete with a private terrace or veranda overlooking the gardens, or a Prestige room which boasts a freestanding tub.
- Heated outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Private parking
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Electric car charging station
- Bicycle rental (chargeable)
- 24-hour reception
- Room service
Please note that the outdoor pool is open seasonally, from May to October only. The restaurant is also open seasonally and for dinner only; daily excluding Sundays from 1 May to 31 October, and daily except Mondays, Tuesdays and Sundays from 12 December to 30 April.
Please note that a city tax of €2.53 per person, per night is payable directly to the hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.