Tranquil Florence hotel with a modern design twist
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Giardino di Boboli
Discover the splendour of Florence at a vibrant riverside hotel set in a peaceful residential quarter, near the historic centre – includes breakfast and late check-out. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Bringing past and present together: The post-modern design of UNAHOTELS Hotel Vittoria Firenze provides an interesting contrast to the traditional neighbourhood in which it lies. The hotel’s super-chic interiors are adorned with unusual features, from the chairs which are sculpted in the shape of faces, to the bar seating area which resembles a giant red spring.
- A touch of home: The stylish Superior rooms are bold and design-focused, boasting a Florence-inspired décor with modern tech touches and upscale amenities; admire the fuchsia leather panelling and fibre optic lighting, before you drift off to the land of nod.
- Tempting cuisine: Enjoy a buffet breakfast, either inside or out in the elegant courtyard, and then tuck into Tuscan specialities and international cuisine later in the day. There is also a café and lounge bar for cocktails and various coffees, available until midnight.
- Café/lounge bar
- On-site parking (at extra cost)
- Bike rental (at extra cost)
How to get there
Florence airport is approximately 10 kilometres away (around 15 minutes' drive), and Pisa airport is approximately 79 kilometres (around an hour's drive away).
Good to know
There is an additional city tax of €4.90 per person, per night. This may be subject to change according to City Council amendments.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.