Discover Rome’s ancient delights from this plush and elegant pad
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -52% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Trevi Fountain, Rome
The Pantheon, Rome
A polished, Art Deco-inspired pad in the historic centre of Italy’s capital, just a stone’s throw from the main Termini railway station – with breakfast and late check-out
- For a base when exploring Italy’s fascinating capital, you couldn’t really do any better than the UNAHOTELS Hotel Decò Roma. Rooms here are bright and spacious, with all the mod-cons to ensure you have a calming night's sleep after exploring the city. This pretty pad has earned itself a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Savour the views from atop the rooftop terrace with a chilled glass of wine or an icy aperol spritz from the bar. This is a great sun trap, so wile away the hours with a book in hand and plan your next day’s activities. There’s also a great restaurant, serving up a range of local delicacies so you can live la dolce vita.
- You’re right in the heart of the historic centre here, just a quick walk from the main Termini railway and metro stations and not far from the Palazzo Massimo alle Terme and the mighty Colosseum. If you’re looking for some inspiration on where to head, ask the friendly staff who will be more than happy to help.
- On-site parking (at extra cost)
- Air conditioning
- Laundry service
How to get there
UNAHOTELS Hotel Decò Roma is 30 kilometres from Rome–Fiumicino International Airport. You can catch a train to Termini station in the city every 20 minutes or so - and from there, it's a three-minute walk to the hotel.
Alternatively, Ciampino International Airport is just 15 kilometres to the south. A shuttle runs right in to the centre which takes around 40 minutes, then it's a short four-minute walk to the hotel.
Good to know
Please note that there is a local city tax of €6 per person, per night payable at the hotel on arrival. The amount may change according to city council amendments.
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are allowed for an extra charge; please contact the hotel directly for further details.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.