A stately country stay on the Welsh island of Anglesey
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -55% today
Quintessentially British country house getaways
An elegant country hotel and spa on the picturesque isle of Anglesey – includes breakfast with prosecco, spa access, winter Pimm's cocktail, optional afternoon tea and more
- Along a wooded drive sits Tre-Ysgawen Hall Country House Hotel and Spa, award a Visit Wales Gold awarded every year since 2010. Surrounded by secluded woodland and only minutes from the pretty coast of Anglesey, some clever soul erected the house in 1882 and the rest is splendid history.
- With gorgeously grand features such as the galleried staircase, high ceilings dripping with glinting chandeliers and splashes of rich gold, the hotel is rather regal. Curl up by the roaring fire in the evening as the high windows illuminate the gardens and swathe all in a warm, inviting light.
- This hotel has been lavished with awards aplenty, not to mention a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, and with the recent conversion of the Victorian stables into a spa, its reputation has gone from strength to strength. With a new thermal suite and a 16-metre pool and sauna, it’s not just the location that will steal your heart.
- Two restaurants
- Afternoon tea
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
How to get there
Tre-Ysgawen Hall Country House Hotel and Spa is located on the charming isle of Anglesey in North Wales. By car, the hotel is two hours from Liverpool, just over three hours from Birmingham and roughly five and a half hours from London. Public transport is very intermittent in the area, therefore we highly recommend bringing a car to make the most of this beautiful area. If you do wish to take public transport, we suggest taking the train to Bangor, then a half-hour taxi to the hotel.
Good to know
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.