Period Welsh pad set near the sublime Pembrokeshire coastline
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -46% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Standard Double room
Pembrokeshire Coastal Path
Green Bridge of Wales
Standard Double room
A handsome Georgian hotel with spa and lovely Pembrokeshire National Park views - includes breakfast and an optional dinner on one night. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Rural retreat near the coast: Best Western Lamphey Court Hotel & Spa lies in acres of beautiful Pembrokeshire countryside, minutes from the secluded beaches and coves of the south coast of Wales. Dating back to the early 19th century, the hotel embodies a grandiose style typical of the Georgian period and shows off excellent countryside views.
- Soul-soothing spa: The spa boasts a 14-metre infinity swimming pool, a herbal sauna and an aromatic steam room. There are a number of treatment rooms providing therapeutic health and beauty treatments using Elemis products. Make the most of the well-equipped fitness suite, all-weather floodlit tennis courts and hairdressing services.
- Romantic and al fresco dining: The Georgian Restaurant serves delicious candlelit dinners in a formal atmosphere, with seasonal produce and fresh seafood featuring high on the menu. For more informal al fresco dining, the Conservatory Restaurant serves light meals on the patio in warmer months, and offers beautiful views over the Pembrokeshire countryside.
- Two restaurants
- Lounge bar
- Spa with indoor pool, sauna and steam room
- Flatscreen TV in each room
How to get there
The nearest train station is Lamphey, just a couple of minutes down the road. Trains are available to Lamphey from across the UK (many journeys involve a change in Newport Gwent).
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.