Idyllic waterfront Jersey getaway with sea views
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
Elizabeth Castle, St Helier
Premium room with sea view
An upscale waterside hotel break with sea views in Jersey's St Helier, including flights, breakfast and car hire, plus dinner on the first night, and an optional vineyard tour
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel shows off stunning views across St Aubin's Bay, Elizabeth Marina and Elizabeth Castle. The hotel's water-facing location makes it a perfect spot for relaxing with a drink or delicious afternoon tea, or exploring the majestic cliffs and green landscapes that define this popular Channel Island.
- A stand-out dining spot among restaurants in St Helier, the modern and stylish Waterfront Restaurant opens onto an outdoor terrace and serves a delectable menu of fresh food, incorporating local ingredients where possible, and boasts views of Elizabeth Marina. There's also a refined list of wines to choose from.
- Head to Radical Fitness to lounge in the heated pool, sauna and steam room, or work up an appetite in the fully equipped gym. Elsewhere, at Fabriah Hair & Beauty Salon, you can also pick from a treatment menu of massages, body therapies and facials while drinking in the beautiful bay views framed perfectly by full-length windows.
- Two restaurants
- Fitness centre
- Sauna and steam room
- Heated swimming pool
- Hair & Beauty Salon
- Laundry services
How to get there
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel is approximately eight kilometres away from Jersey Airport. While there are no transfers included in the offer, car hire is available and you'll be able to drive to the hotel.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.