Hip London hotel in an East End town hall
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -55% today
Tower of London and Tower Bridge
Architectural grandeur and award-winning design at a converted town hall in east London - includes a spacious studio and breakfast
- Formerly the Bethnal Green Town Hall, Town Hall Hotel & Apartments is a luxurious, five-star establishment in London's East End that boasts stunning accommodation, an indoor pool and two exclusive restaurants. This is an ideal city pad if you want to hang out in central London, but would prefer to stay in suites that are located closer to the cooler realms of Shoreditch and the City.
- Studios adopt a spacious, open-plan design and come complete with a fully fitted kitchen, a luxury en-suite bathroom, and a living, dining and sleeping areas. You'll find fluffy sheepskin rugs by the bed and designer lighting creating the perfect ambience.
- Da Terra Restaurant & Bar is your go-to for sampling delicious Latin American cuisine with Italian influences, while the Corner Room offers a light-filled space for sampling Chef Simon Shand's daily menus of seasonal dishes, inspired by French cooking.
- Two restaurants
- Lounge area
- 24-hour room service
How to get there
This swanky hotel is only moments from Bethnal Green underground station (one stop from Liverpool Street Station and two stops from Bank) on the Central Line, which offers easy access to central London, the West End and beyond.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.