Gorgeous designer-led digs in a new Cambridge hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -45% today
Escape with the one you love
Gorgeous designer-led Cambridge hotel, with an ideal location by the train station - including full English breakfast, prosecco and optional dinner
- Shaking up the Cambridge hotel scene with its plush design credentials, the hotly anticipated Tamburlaine (named after a play by Corpus Christi College fellow Christopher Marlowe), is just a stone’s throw from Cambridge train station and provides guests with easy access to the heart of the city and all its enchanting sights.
- Bursting with old world charm, this boutique hideaway is home to an elegant brasserie-style restaurant, complete with accents of soft leather, gleaming brass, salvaged timber and pendant lighting and a horseshoe-shaped cocktail bar, the perfect spot to sample classic cocktails artfully prepared by a team of resident mixologists. There’s also the colonial-style Garden Room and an adjoining open-air terrace for afternoon tea, anytime drinks and light bites, as well as The Library for sweet and savoury plates, signature coffees, specialty teas, and suggested wine pairings.
- Dining aside, the spacious guestrooms give a nod to their academic setting, with hand-made King Koil beds, marble-clad bathrooms and custom-made work desks, all topped off with dark wood panelling, velvet fabrics and a soothing palette of Cambridge blue.
- Tea/coffee-making facilities
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.