Beautifully restored Grade II-listed boutique in Hay-on-Wye
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Superior Double room
Classic Double room
A charming stay at a Grade II-listed hotel in the bookish town of Hay-on-Wye - including a full Welsh breakfast, dinner and late check-out
- For bibliophiles, it doesn’t get much better than Hay-on-Wye, famous for its literary festival. For decades, this quirky book town has appealed to creative types - surround yourself with the luscious landscapes of the river Wye on the north, the Black Mountains to the south and the Brecon Beacons due west.
- You’ll find three unique dining spaces (The Garden Room, The 1812 Bar, The Market Bar) on-site for seasonal Welsh comfort food, sourced from local suppliers. Each room has all the charm you'll need, including paintings from local talent, so you're never far from idyllic landscapes of Wales.
- It’s easy to see the appeal of this sympathetically-restored Georgian building that was once a coaching inn dating back to 1812. Lashings of old-world period charm from the gorgeous walled garden and fabulous public rooms will transport you back to the nineteenth century with grace.
- Three unique dining spaces
- Flatscreen TV
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.