Unwind with a classic country break on the cusp of Cheshire
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A charming countryside stay at a red brick hotel, with lush gardens and an award-winning restaurant - includes breakfast, a bottle of prosecco and optional dinner allowance
- A warm welcome awaits at The Stanneylands Hotel, a redbrick country manor house on the cusp of Cheshire and not far from Manchester. The hotel itself is classically designed, with elegant furnishings and neutral décor: your cosy Deluxe room is spacious, kitted out with dark wood furniture and crisp linens for a good night's sleep.
- Modern dining with a fresh feel can be found at the Tap & Pantry, which holds an AA Rosette. Expect classic-meets-continental dishes such as pickled beetroot tart and sage-roasted chicken breast. A sumptuous full English breakfast is served every morning, lovingly prepared with locally sourced produce.
- After you've settled into your room, why not head out to the patio and kick back with a good book. If you're feeling peckish a little later in the day, a delightful afternoon tea can be ordered - add prosecco or gin to make it a truly delectable experience.
How to get there
The Stanneylands Hotel is 12 miles from Manchester. From the south of England, you can take either the M1 or M40 and then merge on to the M6. Please note that tolls apply on the M6. Wilmslow Station is just over a mile away and Manchester Airport is three and a half miles away.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.