Prime London hotel by the famous museums
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Club Superking room
Standard Queen room
Natural History Museum
A superbly located hotel in London's prestigious borough of Kensington and Chelsea, close to several major landmarks and attractions - includes breakfast
- The Queen’s Gate Hotel occupies four grand imposing townhouses in London’s Kensington & Chelsea district, moments from the Royal Albert Hall. From the outside, it retains its original 19th-century Victorian features, yet step over the pillared threshold and you’ll find contemporary styling, black tiled floors and dove grey walls.
- After a day sightseeing, sink into the luxurious guest rooms. With wooden flooring, a cool white, red and grey colour scheme and modern furnishings, all rooms here exude an air of considered sophistication. Soft throws add to the decadence, while forest murals bring some country charm to this urban hotel.
- When you're ready for a tipple and a bite to eat, revel in a heated outdoor patio, where the in-house Q Bar & Restaurant offers an array of international food and drink throughout the day.
- Afternoon tea
- Room service (at selected times)
How to get there
The nearest tube stations are Gloucester Road and South Kensington, both within a 10-minute walk.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.