Classic Harrogate hotel with Victorian romance and literary history
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -49% today
A traditional country hotel with Victorian-style rooms and a rich literary history in Harrogate – includes breakfast, three-course dinner and one cream tea
- Crime-writing doyenne Agatha Christie famously 'disappeared' to this elegant retreat in 1926 – and it’s no mystery why, with vintage Victorian bedrooms, genteel restaurant and bar, and a perfect setting among the undulating Yorkshire Dales. You know where to come for your next impromptu vanishing act.
- The Wedgwood Restaurant offers a genteel dining experience from a bygone era, when food and company were both enjoyed in equal measures and glass ceilings were created on a truly monumental scale. The changing menus shine a spotlight on the freshest of seasonal produce, sourced from the local region. The elegant Library Lounge is a great place to indulge in a decadent afternoon tea or cocktails.
- There’s a touch of the vintage to The Old Swan’s 136 rooms – Victorian proportions and elegant furniture belie a thoroughly modern undercurrent of amenities. All of this old-school charm comes wrapped with views of pretty Harrogate and the peaceful hotel gardens.
- Parking (chargeable)
- Room service
- Garden / terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Dry cleaning (chargeable)
How to get there
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.