A sea-facing heritage stay near Brighton's iconic pier
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -57% today
Standard Double Sea View room
Deluxe Double Sea View room
A delightful seafront stay near Brighton's famous pier, with breakfast, dinner and afternoon tea options and more included
- With a privileged and lively location on the pebble-fringed Brighton seafront, The Old Ship Hotel dates back to the 17th century and is one of the well-known old boys of Brighton. The decor is a suits-everyone blend of classic and contemporary, so you're sure to find a welcoming blend of modernity and tradition by the seaside.
- Tuck into delicious British dishes at the The Wardroom, with quirky decor and views over Brighton Promenade. You can also dine al fresco in the summer months on the outdoor terrace. If you're thirsty after a day on the beach, sip a drink and a light meal at the bar, or enjoy bubbly with your afternoon tea - complete with a lovely selection of finger sandwiches, cakes and pastries.
- Bedrooms are comfortable and classically designed in that eccentric yet cosy English seaside style. Standard Double Sea View rooms boast marvellous views of the sea and famous pier, and Standard King rooms include a large bed.
- Fitness centre
- Parking (chargeable)
- Room service
- 24-hour reception
How to get there
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.