Super-sleek UAE resort tucked away on a private beach
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
White mosque in Ajman
Sun yourself silly at this chic beachfront hotel in Ajman, a firm favourite of Harper’s Bazaar and The Telegraph - with breakfast and return airport transfers included
- No holiday would be complete without a spa, and the spa at The Oberoi Beach Resort Al Zorah leaves no hot stone unturned. Wind down with treatments using natural Alqvimia products, release those toxins in the sauna and steam room and get some serious R&R in the yoga and meditation room.
- Grab a sun lounger and top up your tan on the 400-metre long private beach. And when the hot Arabian sun gets too much, cool off with a dip in the infinity pool. It has great views overlooking the private beach and is the perfect spot to enjoy an ice-cold sundowner at sunset.
- There are two restaurants-come-bars. The first, Vinesse, is the place to be for breakfast with pastries, fruit and traditional Arabic fare all on offer. Aquario’s big go-to is its seafood menu. There’s even a fish sommelier on hand to help you choose whatever you fancy from the catch-of-the-day counter.
- Private beach
- Spa and massage services
- Yoga sessions
- Two hammams
- Two restaurants
- Cocktail lounge bar
- 24-hour gym
- Jogging track
- Two kid’s pools
- Complimentary shuttle to Dubai Mall
- 24-hour butler service
- Private terrace
The Oberoi Beach Resort Al Zorah is found in the small city of Ajman, a region characterised by white sand beaches, lush green mangroves and the crystal-clear waters of the Arabian Gulf.
Dubai International Airport is just 35 to 40 minutes’ drive away by car, and return transfers are included within the price of this deal.
There are rooms with disabled access and interconnecting room options; a great choice for families or a group of friends alike.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.