Windsor country house with an award-winning restaurant
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -45% today
Riverview Feature Double room
Channel The Merry Wives of Windsor at this acclaimed Thames-side hotel, with breakfast, wellness perks and four-course tasting dinner
- Overlooking its own private stretch of the Thames from atop a gently sloping, manicured garden, The Oakley Court is an imposing 150-year-old stately home converted into a luxurious hotel, with 37 acres of gardens and parkland to explore. The hotel even presents its own polo team, true to the Windsor spirit.
- Boasting two AA Rosettes, the oak-panelled Dining Room offers a special culinary experience. The modern British menu changes regularly to make the most of local, seasonal ingredients from the hotel's own kitchen garden, where you'll find beehives and home-grown produce. Don't miss traditional afternoon tea in the ornate river facing Tea Room.
- Head to The Vitality Club where you'll find an indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room – ideal to unwind and feel your stresses slip away. Elsewhere, there's also a nine-hole golf course and bicycle and boats are available for guests to hire. You can borrow Hunter wellies from the hotel too.
- Surfing TripAdvisor's list of top Windsor hotels, The Oakley Court naturally sports a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and a Gold Green Leader Award 2016. It was also more recently awarded a Cateys Sustainable Business Award in 2017.
- The White Company toiletries
For more details, please see our FAQ page.