Windsor country house with an award-winning restaurant
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -45% today
Riverview Feature Double room
Channel The Merry Wives of Windsor at this acclaimed Thames-side hotel, with breakfast, wellness perks and four-course tasting dinner
- Overlooking its own private stretch of the Thames from atop a gently sloping, manicured garden, The Oakley Court is an imposing 150-year-old stately home converted into a luxurious hotel, with 37 acres of gardens and parkland to explore. The hotel even presents its own polo team, true to the Windsor spirit.
- Boasting two AA Rosettes, the oak-panelled Dining Room offers a special culinary experience. The modern British menu changes regularly to make the most of local, seasonal ingredients from the hotel's own kitchen garden, where you'll find beehives and home-grown produce. Don't miss traditional afternoon tea in the ornate river facing Tea Room.
- Head to The Vitality Club where you'll find an indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room – ideal to unwind and feel your stresses slip away. Elsewhere, there's also a nine-hole golf course and bicycle and boats are available for guests to hire. You can borrow Hunter wellies from the hotel too.
- Surfing TripAdvisor's list of top Windsor hotels, The Oakley Court naturally sports a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and a Gold Green Leader Award 2016. It was also more recently awarded a Cateys Sustainable Business Award in 2017.
- AA Rosette restaurant
- Afternoon tea
- Leisure club
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Nine-hole golf course
- Bikes and boats for rental- Wi-Fi access
- The White Company toiletries
- Butler service
How to get there
Sitting in a tranquil spot in royal Windsor, The Oakley Court is just 12 miles from both London and Heathrow Airport. Windsor and Eton Riverside train station is just over three miles away from the hotel.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.