Ultra-cool digs in Central London's Holborn
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -50% today
A vibrant London stay at a hip hotel in Holborn, with industrial-cool interiors and two food and drink haunts – breakfast bag included
- As you’d expect from the younger sibling of The Hoxton, Shoreditch, this Holborn outpost flaunts the ultra-cool, industrial-chic vibe the brand is known – and much loved – for. As soon as you walk into the lobby, with its retro-cool furniture and communal wooden tables where hip Londoners tap away into MacBooks, – you know you’re in for a treat.
- Hubbard & Bell serves up mighty plates piled high with meats, truffle chips and burnt apple custard in a hip space – all mustard-coloured leather booths, whitewashed exposed-brick walls and hanging pewter-grey lamps. For fast food at its finest, it’s all about the Chicken Shop, a cosy basement haunt that specialises in rotisserie chicken, plus a plethora of tasty sides.
- Design-forward, the 18-square-metre Cosy rooms may be compact, but pack in all the essentials – plus a hefty dose of style and extra thoughtful touches. Expect industrial-cool lamps lining work desks, tan leather armchairs and queen-size beds atop wooden floors. The hotel has scooped a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Two restaurants
- Themed meeting rooms
- 24-hour reception
How to get there
Holborn tube station (Central and Piccadilly lines) is close by, as are a number of bus stops, making it easy to access the capital’s must-see sights. Heathrow Airport is a direct tube ride (an hour's journey).
Good to know
For breakfast, you'll get a breakfast bag delivered straight to your door (at a time of your choice), which includes yogurt, granola, banana and orange juice. In order to receive breakfast, simply hang the bag on your door the night before and fill in what you'd like.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.