Yorkshire Dales country house hotel on Bolton Abbey Estate
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
An elegant hotel on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park – includes breakfast, a nine-course tasting menu, access to Bolton Abbey, plus discount perks
- The Devonshire Arms is housed in a traditional 17th century coaching inn, sitting peacefully amongst the 30,000 acres of Bolton Abbey Estate, owned by the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire themselves. Inside it’s a treat of chandeliers, antique furniture and rich upholstery, while the luxurious guestrooms have been individually decorated.
- Burlington Restaurant has been awarded four AA rosettes for inventive cuisine. Head chef Peter Howarth creates exquisite tasting menus that include produce from the estate’s kitchen garden. The more casual Brasserie & Bar is decorated in rich jewel tones and features contemporary artwork.
- A converted barn next to the hotel has been transformed into a luxurious spa with an indoor pool, a Jacuzzi, a sauna and a steam room. Indulge in a Temple Spa treatment for the ultimate in relaxation, or head to the gym for a workout.
- Four AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Indoor swimming pool
- Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
- Fitness centre
How to get there
The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa sits on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales. To get there from the South, head northbound on the A1 or M1 towards Leeds, then take the A660 towards Beamsley.
Good to know
The hotel welcomes dogs for an extra charge of £10 per pet, per night.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.