Striking Farnborough design hotel with two AA Rosette dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A luxurious aviation-themed boutique hotel in Farnborough, a half hour from Ascot, with super-sleek interiors – includes breakfast plus afternoon tea or dinner options
- Inspired by all things sky-high, The Aviator Hotel is a striking abode crafted with frequent flyers in mind. Whether or not you're a seasoned globetrotter, you can't help but be impressed by the first-class style, combining high-end luxury with contemporary interiors, like walnut panelling and leather accented furniture.
- Start your evening off with a pre-dinner drink at the atmospheric Sky Bar on the first floor, where a secluded atmosphere and swanky decor meet signature cocktails. You could also enjoy a well-deserved afternoon tea here, complete with tier upon tier of cakes, scones and sandwiches.
- For an unforgettable culinary evening, indulge in a fantastic three-course dinner at AA Rosette-awarded Aviator Brasserie: there's an array of seasonal dishes made from locally produced ingredients, all complemented with a selection of boutique wines.
How to get there
The Aviator Hotel is roughly a 90-minute drive from London, and two and a half hours from Birmingham. By train, the nearest station is Farnborough Main, 35 minutes from London Waterloo. From there, a five-minute taxi can take you to the hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.