Mountain resort in the unspoilt Écrins National Park, close to Alpe d’Huez
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Summer mountain serenity at an alpine resort in the beautifully unspoilt Écrins National Park, with views of the Grand Pic de Belledonne – includes breakfast, spa and pool access, and end-of-stay housekeeping
- Set in the mountain resort of Oz en Oisans, Ternelia Les Cristaux enjoys a great spot for getting back to nature among the spectacular scenery of the Écrins National Park – home to the impressive Belledonne mountain range. Each bedroom has a balcony peering out over the jagged peaks, including the majestic Grand Pic de Belledonne.
- This is the perfect spot for active types, who can hike in the surrounding mountains, take on cols and snaking mountain passes on two wheels or try a new sport: climbing, slacklining and fishing are popular here, too. At the end of a busy day, relax in the spa with its sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room, or enjoy a few laps in the outdoor pool.
- The team will keep you well fed and well entertained – there’s a great buffet breakfast to kick off your day and packed lunches for taking on your walks. In the resort, themed weeks include celebrations of mountain biking, yoga and local food.
- Wi-Fi (chargeable)
- Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room
- Indoor heated pool
How to get there
The resort of Oz en Oisans is close to Alpe d’Huez, high up in the Écrins National Park. The nearest airports with summer flights are Grenoble (91km) or Lyon (138km), where you can easily hire a car to get here. For walking and mountain biking in the higher reaches of the resort, the Poutran ski lift is just 200 metres away.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €0.80 per person, per night is not included in the price and needs to be paid at the hotel upon check-out.
Parking is available on site at no extra charge.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.