Rustic-luxe resort in Italy’s unspoilt Le Marche
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -49% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Naturally-inspired hotel in the rolling hills above the Italian Rivieria – breakfast, a welcome drink and more. Fully refundable – book with confidence
- Top-notch retreat: An exceptional view, a collection of beautiful suites: rustic chic Terra di Gradara ticks many boxes. High in the hills in Italy’s Le Marche region, the B&B is just the ticket for a relaxing escape in the countryside. Whether you come for the sparkling Adriatic beaches, the rolling hills of the region’s parks or to revel in the history of the local towns, you’ll find much to discover.
- Delicious fresh fare: Wake each morning to an organic breakfast of locally-sourced treats, from freshly baked pastries to juicy citrus fruits – as much as possible derived from the land and with respect to Le Marche’s gastronomic heritage, most with zero-kilometre food miles. For lunch, head down to the coast or find a hidden bar for more regional delicacies.
- Pure spa bliss: When you’ve finished indulging your tastebuds, pamper body and soul in the hotel’s wellness areas. The outdoor swimming pool is heated in the winter months so you can swim in comfort whenever the mood strikes. Otherwise, there’s a Jacuzzi, Turkish bath and chromotherapy showers in the spa.
- Spa (currently closed)
- Vineyard, olive grove and orchard
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Organic zero-miles breakfast
How to get there
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.