Cotswolds stay with AA Rosette-awarded dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
An elegant stay at a country hotel on the edge of the Cotswolds, with plush interiors and an award-winning restaurant – includes breakfast, dinner allowance and a glass of fizz
- Conveniently located on the edge of the Cotswolds, between Swindon and Oxford, Sudbury House in part comprises a white Grade II-listed Georgian house that previously belonged to Sir William Glock, former BBC Controller of Music.
- The hotel's main restaurant, Magnolia, is headed up by Nick Bennett and strives for a home-from-home vibe, with unpretentious, hearty fare made using local produce where possible, plus a friendly front of house team. The triple AA Rosette-awarded Restaurant 56 offers afternoon tea seven days a week, as well as themed events.
- It’s likely you’ll soon be singing the praises of its effortless approach to hospitality, which earned it a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Two restaurant
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
How to get there
Quietly located on the edge of the small market town of Faringdon, which has an interesting Norman church at its heart, the hotel enjoys easy access to the M4 and M40. If you're coming by train, Sudbury House is around a half-hour taxi ride from Swindon station. Trains from London Paddington, Cheltenham, Swansea and other cities arrive here.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.