Opulent castle in the Warwickshire countryside
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A splendid Grade II*-listed castle in Warwickshire's countryside, with fab dining and a decadent spa - includes breakfast, one dinner, afternoon tea and spa discount
- Historic Studley Castle Hotel has been sitting in its spot for almost 200 years and has been both a family home and an agricultural college in its time. This Grade II*-listed building has been totally transformed, mixing oodles of original charm with opulent and individually-designed rooms offering contemporary features.
- With two restaurants to choose from, you certainly won’t go hungry in this historic spot. Head to Evesham Restaurant for hearty full English breakfasts, a Butcher’s block, British deli counter, chef's dish of the day and a pudding shop, followed by live music every night. For a la carte dining, Arden Café Bar & Restaurant is the perfect choice.
- The Stables Spa is the hotel's sanctuary and perfect place to relax and re-energise with a sauna, steam room, bubble pool and a luxurious indoor pool. Opt to go all out with a tempting Temple Spa treatment – think a luxury champagne and truffle facial, mud wrap, hot stone massage or another indulgent treatment available.
- Two restaurants
- Spa and wellness facilities
How to get there
Studley Castle Hotel is nestled deep in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, roughly 35 minutes from Stratford-upon-Avon and Leamington Spa. Public transport is difficult in this rural area, so we highly recommend bringing a car. The hotel is two and a half hours from London and 45 minutes from Birmingham.
Good to know
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.