Elegance at a Grade II-listed abbey in Worcestershire
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Executive Double room
A grand, Grade II listed Gothic revival abbey in the leafy Worcestershire countryside - with full English breakfast and dinner allowance
- Exuding a harmonious air from its many years as a sanctuary for Benedictine nuns, Stanbrook Abbey Hotel is a resplendent Grade II listed red-brick sitting on 26 acres of lush countryside. This quintessential English estate, befitting the likes of Jane Austen characters, has of course secured a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- With elegant dining rooms serving fine local and British produce, you're in for a feast that suits your surrounds. Indulge in exquisite flavour combinations at the restaurant, sip on delicate infusions and feast on scones and sandwiches for afternoon tea, or pop to the colourful George's Bar for a tipple and light bites.
- Complete with a poetic tree-laced lake and orchard, plus gung-ho British activities on offer, like croquet and gin-tasting (served with scrumptious canapes, of course), you’ll feel like British aristocracy here. Stanbrook Abbey's library bar is a treasured spot for some page-turning and the highly Gothic Callow Great Hall chapel is a must-see too.
- Afternoon tea
- On-site parking
- Electric car charging point
How to get there
Stanbrook Abbey is located five miles from Worcester and Worcester Foregate train station, and is easily accessible from the M5. The hotel is roughly three hours away from central London by car and by train.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.