Period glamour at a luxe waterside hotel in Venice
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -53% today
Deluxe room with view
Deluxe room with view
Timeless glamour at a classically luxe canalside hotel amidst the towering domes of central Venice, with minibar voucher, chocolates and late check-out
- The hotel has a classically luxe feel, its original period features punctuated by opulent damask wallpaper and sleek velvet curtains to evoke a sense of timeless glamour. With its canalside views, richly textured design details and soft furnishings, Splendid Venice makes for a typically stylish Venetian setting.
- The Splendid Venice features one lounge bar and one restaurant, both atmospheric perches from which to enjoy a spot of refreshment after a long day’s adventuring. The restaurant is a romantic sanctuary, where skilled chefs will whip fine regional ingredients into delicious treats – think rare purple artichokes and fried fish.
- A laid-back yet luxurious aesthetic runs through this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner, complete with Murano chandeliers and large, gilt-edged mirrors throughout. The hotel's plush furnishings will have you wanting to kick your shoes off and sink into them as soon as you step into the room.
- Private pier
- Gourmet restaurant
- Rooftop terrace
- Air conditioning
- Wi-Fi (in some rooms)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Facilities for disabled guests
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
Good to know
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Five minutes away lie all the city’s greatest hits, from St Mark’s Square to the Doge’s Palace, so you can easily tick off every must-see on your list. Under 20 minutes’ walk to the east is the Castello quarter, with its preponderance of offbeat boutiques and bohemian ateliers – ideal for souvenir- and gift-buying purposes.
Finally, don’t miss a visit to the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, with its awe-inspiring collection of modern greats including Mondrian, Dalí and Rothko – it’s a pleasant 15-minute stroll away from the hotel, on the other side of the Grand Canal.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.