Waterside Venice hotel with period glamour
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -53% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Deluxe room with view
Deluxe room with view
Timeless glamour at a classically luxe canalside hotel amidst the towering domes of central Venice, with minibar voucher, a box of biscuits and late check-out
- The hotel has a classically luxe feel, its original period features punctuated by opulent damask wallpaper and sleek velvet curtains to evoke a sense of timeless glamour. With its canalside views, richly textured design details and soft furnishings, Splendid Venice makes for a typically stylish Venetian setting.
- The Splendid Venice features one lounge bar and one restaurant, both atmospheric perches from which to enjoy a spot of refreshment after a long day’s adventuring. The restaurant is a romantic sanctuary, where skilled chefs will whip fine regional ingredients into delicious treats – think rare purple artichokes and fried fish.
- A laid-back yet luxurious aesthetic runs through this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner, complete with Murano chandeliers and large, gilt-edged mirrors throughout. The hotel's plush furnishings are a treat to relax among as soon as you step into your room.
- Private pier
- Gourmet restaurant
- Rooftop terrace
- Air conditioning
- Wi-Fi (in some rooms)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Facilities for disabled guests
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
How to get there
Venice airport is about eight miles from the hotel. If arriving via public transport, you can catch the 5 or the 35 bus to Venice, then a water taxi from there.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €4.50 per person, per day is payable at the hotel upon check-out.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.