Luxe converted Solent sea fort stay
- From 10am, check in at Solent Fort's Port Office in Portsmouth ahead of your departure. Please be sure to check in no later than 11.30am.
- 12pm: full steam ahead, as you depart from the Commercial Pontoon to Spitbank Fort (life jackets optional).
- 12.30pm: arrive at the luxurious Spitbank Fort, where a chilled glass of champagne awaits.
- 12.45pm: take a grand historical tour, showing off the best of British military architecture and lovingly restored original artefacts.
- 1.45pm: take a sumptuous buffet lunch in the Officer's Mess where you can enjoy spectacular views of the Solent Fort, South Coast and the Isle of Wight.
- 3.30pm: chill out in the rooftop hot tub, followed by a session in the sauna with the best views for miles around.
- 4.30pm: take tea, coffee and a slice of Fort-made cake in the Victory Bar (dressing gowns are provided for a stylish cover-up, before returning to the hot tub - Monday to Saturday only).
- 5pm: explore the Fort at leisure.
- 7pm: enjoy pre-dinner drinks in the Victory Bar (charges apply).
- 7.15pm: Fort Siren sounds as guests are called for an amuse-bouche (charges apply).
- 8pm: enjoy a gourmet four-course dinner in the Officer's Mess, followed by tea and coffee.
- 10pm: head back to the Victory Bar for local cheeses and a digestif (charges apply).
- 8.30am: enjoy a full Fort breakfast served in the Officer's Mess.
- 9.30am: after breakfast, please leave your luggage outside your room and check out at the Victory Bar.
- 10.30am: departure for the mainland.
- 11am: estimated arrival time at Gunwharf Quays Port Office.
Parking is available for an extra fee, payable at Gunwharf Quays.
This offer is based on two adults only.
Please note that travel to Gunwharf Quays is not included.
We advertise this offer at up to 38% off. Our discount is calculated by reference to the hotel's own prices or by reference to an appropriate source reflective of the hotel's own prices.
The discount above was checked on 20 December, 2019.
The offer is 100% non-refundable and date changes are not possible once the booking has been made.