Beachside bliss on the Costa Brava in sun-kissed Blanes
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Standard Double room
A relaxing break on Spain’s stunning Costa Brava, minutes from the beach and an hour from Barcelona, with a cave-inspired spa - includes flights and full board
- Located in the beautiful Blanes, Hotel Beverly Park & Spa sits near Playa de S’Abanell – the longest beach on the Costa Brava. This TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner is just a few minutes on foot from the lively city centre that retains all the charm of a Mediterranean coastal town, where guests can browse around local shops.
- If relaxation is the priority, though, guests needn’t worry. The warm and welcoming hotel lies in a tranquil spot – close enough to the buzzing centre to explore the region's highlights, but quiet enough to retreat to and chill out. Head to the cave-style spa for a Finnish sauna, thermal loungers, Tibetan-inspired treatments and more.
- The buffet caters to all tastes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, serving traditional Spanish cuisine as well as dishes from further afield. Look out for the hotel’s themed nights, too, for interesting and inventive food options. Move onto the bar after dinner for cocktails and plenty of other drinks, where the decor is glamorous and modern.
- Chill out lounge
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Children's playground
How to get there
Hotel Beverly Park is located on the Costa Brava, easily accessible from both Barcelona and Girona airports. Choose to add transfers to your booking from our supplier, or hire a car to make exploring easier. Barcelona El-Prat Airport is just over an hour away from the hotel by car, while Girona Airport is just over 30 minutes away. Via public transport, El-Prat Airport is approximately two and a half hours away, and Girona Airport roughly an hour and a half.
Good to know
Please be aware that drinks are not included as part of your full-board stay. Please also note that use of the spa and treatments are not included in your stay and will incur an additional charge.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.