A ski-in, ski-out resort in phenomenal Hokkaido, including lift passes and onsen access
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bespoke deals at guaranteed lowest prices, which are unavailable anywhere else.
Deluxe King room
A four-star ski resort in the winter sports paradise of Hokkaido, including breakfast, hot spring access, lift passes and more
- With ski and snowboard classes, equipment rentals and 22 well-groomed trails of varying difficulty, Sheraton Hokkaido offers just about everything both veteran and novice skiers could need. And with ski-in, ski-out access, you’ll spend more time carving through the powder snow than queuing for the lift.
- After a day in Hokkaido's great outdoor wonderland, you’ve got the resort's inviting onsen hot springs to enjoy. You’ll also have the choice to warm up in either the steaming indoor or outdoor baths. A large, heated indoor pool is also available.
- Fuel up with hearty robatayaki fare cooked over hot charcoals at Hokki Robata Grill & Sushi, a casually elegant restaurant that features a menu of authentic Japanese dishes with seasonal specialties. The main restaurant also offers both international breakfast and sizzling shabu-shabu buffets.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.