Newly opened Mauritius beach resort with a spa
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
A revamped and secluded beach resort on Mauritius’ north coast, opening in November 2019 - includes all-inclusive board, a massage, flights and more
- Sat on a quiet stretch of sugar-white sand on Mauritius’ northern coast, the newly revamped Seaview Resort & Spa is due to open in November 2019. Overlooking the bright blue Indian Ocean, it's perfectly primed to lull you into relaxation.
- Two restaurants, a lounge and two bars offer plenty of choice. Aquamarine specialises in the island's tantalising fresh seafood, plus à la carte global cuisine. Oceanscape provides a cornucopia of buffet treats for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and the beach bar promises tropical concoctions till near midnight.
- Seaspa hones your holiday body and well-being with massages, treatments and beauty therapies and Seafit allows you to keep up your daily workout. You can also enjoy complimentary use of pedalos, kayaks, bikes and paddle boats, while scuba diving and snorkeling can exhilarate you further, for a fee.
- Outdoor pool
- Two restaurants
- Beach Bar
- Diving centre
- Kids' Club
- Babysitting service
- Taxi and private transfer service (surcharge)
- Car and scooter rental (surcharge)
- Laundry service (surcharge)
How to get there
The island's airport lies 70 kilometers south of the resort. Flights and transfers are included as part of your package. Please note that private parking is available on site and a reservation is not needed.
Good to know
As this hotel is brand new, you'll be one the first guests to be welcomed through its doors. All our hotels are hand-picked for quality, but as with any new venture, the team may still be fine-tuning some elements to ensure the perfect stay.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.