A relaxing Guernsey break at a characterful boutique hotel
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
St. Peter Port, Guernsey
A luxe getaway to an acclaimed hotel with beautiful views over St. Peter Port and award-winning dining – includes breakfast, one dinner, all travel and afternoon tea
- Located in Guernsey’s capital, the Duke of Richmond is a stylish hotel with bold, characterful interiors and views of both the sea and Cambridge Park. Just a 10-minute stroll from the centre of St. Peter Port, this uniquely designed boutique hotel is perfectly placed for exploring the area, as well as the nearby shops, restaurants and cultural hotspots.
- With several awards under its belt, a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and a glowing Telegraph review, this charming hotel ticks all the boxes. You can spend sunny days enjoying the terrace, treat yourself to afternoon tea in the conservatory and dine on fresh gourmet seafood dishes and sip fine wines at award-winning Leopard Bar & Restaurant.
- There's also an outdoor swimming pool, which you can make the most of during the warmer months. Bedrooms are all individually designed and you can expect plenty of colourful fabrics and adventurous prints. The rooms also look out over the park or quiet street – a tranquil touch to ensure a restful break.
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour room service
- Turn-down service
The hotel is only a four-mile trip from Guernsey Airport. Shared transfers are included within the price of this escape.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.