Relaxation and luxury at an Italian seafront hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
You can add flights to this hotel
Miramare Castle, 25 minutes away
A luxurious stay at an opulent hotel on the seafront in the port city of Trieste - with welcome treats, a restaurant discount and optional sea view
- Classical columns, glittering chandeliers, period frescoes, and a monumental white façade by forward-thinking Austrian architect Ladislaus Fiedler set the scene at this ravishing palace hotel on Trieste’s seafront. Dating back to 1912, when it was a huge draw for aristocrats, artists, and diplomats staying in the Italian port city, there’s still plenty here to impress; mostly timeless Adriatic views, a top-notch service, and lashings of old-world glamour with a mod twist.
- Elsewhere, there’s a small library with a skylight and a sophisticated gourmet restaurant for next-level national cuisine (including Trieste classics) paired with wines from Italian and Slovenian producers. Equally impressive is Le Rive Bar - a divine-looking spot where you can happily chill out with post-sightseeing aperitifs, digestifs, and made-to-order cocktails while gazing up at the scalloped ceiling or out across the Gulf of Trieste.
- Scoring high on the design front, all of the 142 uniquely-styled and very luxurious guest rooms and suites come with soothing hues, interesting artwork, high ceilings, carpeted flooring, and all mod cons. Complete with wonderful views across the Gulf of Trieste, all the rooms have comfortable beds and bathrooms come with beautiful Calacatta marble finishes. Your Deluxe room also boasts a separate seating area and balcony or terrace from which you can take in gorgeous views across the bay.
Small- to medium-sized pets are welcome at Savoia Excelsior Palace Trieste, but a flat rate of €45 per stay applies.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.