Modern Italian digs in the foodie paradise of Perugia
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -46% today
Classic Double room
Classic Double room
A tastebud-tantalising stay for foodies in the heart of Perugia, with breakfast, a dining discount, welcome chocolates and more included
- Flaunting natural beauty galore in its sloping mountains and green valleys, Umbria is all about the glorious bounty of the region's natural larder – and the result is a foodie's paradise. Navigate the highs and lows here and you'll also find lots of local flavours to tempt you for a taste of the region.
- Located at its gastronomic heart, Sangallo Palace Hotel combines the best regional recipes with the best seasonal ingredients to give guests an insight into Umbria's rich culinary landscape. There's also a wide range of local produce and wine on offer to complement the picturesque surroundings.
- Add to that a flair for modern design, and it may not surprise you that the hotel has been awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for five consecutive years – joining only 2% of hotels in the world. Throw in a dead-central location at the heart of Perugia and a plethora of luxury facilities, which include an indoor pool, gym and tech-filled guestrooms – and you undisputedly have a recipe for success.
- Indoor pool
- Seasonal rooftop restaurant
- Hot tube
- Laundry service
- Air conditioning
- Parking (chargeable)
How to get there
The hotel is situated in central Perugia, about three kilometres from the train station and within walking distance of the bus station. If you'd rather drive, public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs €11 per day.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.