Experience all-inclusive Caribbean bliss at a brand-new bayside Antigua resort
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Luxury Junior suite with bay view
A seven, 10 or 14 night stay at a five-star, all-inclusive Caribbean island idyll with a private beach - includes flights
- Occupying a prime oceanfront location and boasting its own private beach, Royalton Antigua Resort & Spa oozes Caribbean charm at every turn. Each luxury suite provides a gateway to your own tropical paradise, with stunning mountain vistas or shimmering bay views visible from your bright and spacious abode.
- Switch-off and settle into island life with a day spent bronzing at the secluded white-sand beach, before indulging in a restorative full-body treatment at the nearby spa. For a change of scene, switch off at one of the resort's two pools, before an afternoon nap in a private cabana.
- Enjoy all-day gourmet global cuisine at the resort’s seven restaurants - from juicy sirloins at Hunter Steakhouse to mouthwatering Italian fare at Grazie Trattoria and authentic local delights at Caribbean Bar & Grill. Finish off your meal in style with a rum-laced cocktail or two at one of the onsite themed bars.
- Two swimming pools
- Private beach
- Seven restaurants
- Themed bars
- Coffee shop
- Tennis courts
- Kids Club
How to get there
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.