Pick a chic Paris spa hotel between the Grands Boulevards
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Musée du Louvre, Paris
Sleep soundly in a newly updated spa hotel in one of Paris’ finest postcodes, within the upscale 8th arrondissement - includes breakfast, spa access and availability from July
- With its grand frontage bedecked in blue awnings and wrought-iron balconies, Royal Madeleine Hotel cuts a chic shape in one of Paris’ most glamorous arrondissements. An eclair’s throw from the Grands Boulevards of Haussmann, Madeleine and Capucines, you're near luxury boutiques and fashionable restaurants.
- The small but perfectly formed spa is a welcome retreat from the city hustle. Revive yourself with a restorative massage, or stretch tired muscles in a pilates class. There’s a warming sauna and a pretty indoor lap pool with loungers to rest on.
- Redesigned in delicate macaron shades of raspberry, pistachio and cream, rooms feel like an upscale Paris apartment. Cosy Classic rooms have unique artwork; Superior rooms are larger with fireplaces; and Deluxe rooms have a seating area converting into an extra bed. Duplex rooms are the largest, across two levels.
- Restaurant with skylights and fruit trees
- Bar with seating on Passage Puteaux
- Lounge with fireplace
- Spa with heated pool
- Massages and treatments (by appointment only)
- 24-hour reception
- Boutique corner stocking souvenirs and chocolates
- Daily afternoon tea from 4-5.30pm
- Play area for children
How to get there
If you're arriving via Eurostar, walk around 300 metres from the Gare du Nord to Gare Magenta and take the RER E train to
Gare Haussmann Saint-Lazare. From there, walk 550 metres to the hotel. From Charles de Gaulle airport, take the RER B train to Châtelet - Les Halles, then board the RER A train to Auber. From there, walk 500 metres to the hotel.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
There’s plenty of choice in the surrounding streets for eating out: Café Madeleine is a modern take on the traditional red-awning bistro, while La Maison de la Truffe serves truffle-heavy dishes in a fine dining setting. Fashionable bakery Helmut Newcake is just a few streets away.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.