Soak up the Dominican Republic sun on an all-inclusive Caribbean beach holiday
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Deluxe Tropical view room
A relaxing all-inclusive escape to the dreamy shores of the Dominican Republic, staying at a vast and relaxing beachfront resort, including all travel
- The Dominican Republic is world-famous for its show-stopping beaches and is one of the finest destinations around for a romantic escape. The beautiful beach at the all-inclusive Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa is no exception, with swaying palms, golden sands and impossibly bright blue waters.
- As well as a renowned freeform swimming pool, the Dreams Spa by Pevonia® boasts beautiful open-air, thatched palapa massage rooms for a pampering against the backdrop of ocean views. Hydrotherapy treatments, saunas, steam rooms and an ice plunge pool are also on hand, as well as a fully-equipped gym.
- Head to Himitsu for Asian dishes, La Trattoria and Portofino for Italian specialities, Oceana and the Seaside Grill for fresh seafood, burgers and steaks in lovely alfresco settings, and adults-only Bordeaux for sophisticated French fare. The resort also boasts a cafe plus nine bars and lounges, from the swim-up bar to the music lounge.
- This family-friendly resort offers plenty to entertain the kids too, with an Explorer’s Club for kids complete with pirate ship water slide, a mini theatre and organised activities for the little’uns, plus a Core Zone Teens Club even the adults will be hankering to join – it boasts a baseball cage, climbing walls, video games and more.
- The list of things to do here seemingly trails off into infinity, with an eye-boggling range of activities to enjoy: think ping-pong, basketball, beach and pool volleyball, cocktail, cooking or language lessons, archery, kayaking, snorkelling and windsurfing. If that isn't enough, there's scuba diving with introductory classes (chargeable).
- Seven restaurants
- Nines bars and lounges
- Freeform swimming pool
- Indoor and outdoor activities
- Kids' club
- In-room minibar (replenished daily)
- Climate control
- Climate control
How to get there
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa is only 30 minutes from Punta Cana International Airport. Flights to Punta Cana are included with this offer, as well as shared transfers from the airport to the hotel.
Good to know
Your inbound flight is overnight, so please bear this in mind when planning the time you'll be away for.
Please note that all restaurants are reservation free. Oceana restaurant is exclusive to Preferred Club guests for breakfast and lunch.
Some of our offers allow you to spread the cost of your break by paying only the deposit upfront. The remaining balance is due at a later date and is to be paid directly to the holiday supplier (the exact date will be stated on your booking confirmation).
For more details, please see our FAQ page.