Famed Chianti hills break with wine and olive oil tastings
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bespoke deals at guaranteed lowest prices, which are unavailable anywhere else.
The perfect package with flights included
Classic Double room
Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Florence
A palate-pleasing break savouring quality wine at a classic estate in the famous Chianti hills, with breakfast, a variety of wine and olive oil tastings, car hire and flights
- Discover Tuscany’s wine hills from Relais Campiglioni, a relaxing farmhouse estate on the edge of Chianti. This traditional, TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-awarded agriturismo combines rustic rooms, wonderful views and peaceful sun-kissed pools in the heart of one of Italy’s most famous wine regions.
- Relais Campiglioni harvests its own grapes to produce fine wine, so you can savour local flavours on site. Stock up on a few precious bottles of their wine, olive oil and vin santo before you head home. For real Tuscan food, head to one of the many traditional restaurants surrounding the hotel, using special dining discounts.
- Relais Campiglioni has two outdoor saltwater pools (one heated), a spa tub and sun terrace, all overlooking the exquisite Tuscan hills, vineyards and olive groves. A menu of beauty treatments and spa therapies is available. The outdoor pools are open seasonally and are subject to weather conditions.
- Two swimming pools (seasonal)
- Hot tub (additional charge)
- Sun terrace
How to get there
Relais Campiglioni is in Tuscany, 55 kilometres southeast of Florence. Car hire is included to make your stay even more comfortable.
Good to know
The outdoor swimming pools are seasonal, and are subject to weather conditions.
Please note that a local tax of £1 per day is to be paid locally. This is mandatory and is payable directly to the car provider.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.