An imposing Jacobean manor house near Durham
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Stay at a beautiful Jacobean country manor house with a state-of-the-art spa, close to historic Durham – includes breakfast and spa access, plus dinner options
- Set in 26 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, the 17th-century manor house, Redworth Hall Hotel is ideal for a relaxing country break or a base for exploring the city of Durham and the stunning surrounding countryside.
- Dating back to the 1690s, this Jacobean manor house still retains many original features, including its atmospheric Great Hall, ornate staircases and grand stone fireplaces. The lounges are classically decorated, while the hotel has 143 plush bedrooms that combine modern designs with country house charm.
- After a day of countryside walks or exploring Durham, you may want to take advantage of the newly refurbished spa, which features six treatment rooms, a tranquillity room and a L'Oréal hair and nail salon. Also on hand are a Technogym and purpose-built exercise studio, if you fancied a workout.
- Seasonal and local produce feature prominently at the 1744 Bar & Restaurant, where you can also treat yourself to a dainty afternoon tea. The bar offers a modern fusion of English and European cuisine for lunch and dinner, and caters for light bites and appetisers.
- Landscaped grounds
- Fitness area
- Beauty rooms
- Lounge bar
How to get there
The hotel is an ideal base for exploring Durham, Darlington or, if you’re prepared to venture further, Newcastle - all located within a 20-minute to 50-minute drive. Newton Aycliffe train station is a six-minute drive away.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.