Chic Liverpool digs with a spa
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Escape with the one you love
The Three Graces, Liverpool
A contemporary hotel right in the heart of Liverpool, with a spa and views of the River Mersey - includes full English breakfast, dinner and a bottle of wine
- Whether you’re visiting Liverpool for business or leisure, you’ll be hard pushed to find a more centrally located base than this modern Radisson Blu hotel. Hit the shops at Liverpool One, soak up the nightlife at the Royal Albert Dock or learn about the city’s most famous musical exports at The Beatles Story - all are within walking distance.
- The brasserie-style Collage restaurant offers a menu chock-full of traditional eats like beer-battered fish and chips, burgers and steak. Elsewhere, you'll find a menu of handcrafted cocktails in the Grade II listed surrounds of The White Bar - home to the oldest and most historic area of the hotel.
- After a day of sightseeing, indulge in an Elemis treatment at Ark Health & Fitness - a bright and airy space complete with a sauna, whirlpool, swimming pool and steam room. Head to the gym to work up a sweat or try out their range of fitness classes, from body conditioning to yoga.
- Afternoon tea
- Spa and wellness facilities (chargeable)
- Fitness centre
- Sauna, whirlpool and steam room
- Indoor swimming pool
- Laundry services
How to get there
Radisson Blu Liverpool is situated just off the A5052. If you’re travelling by train, you’re half a mile from Liverpool James Street Station and Moorfields Station. Liverpool John Lennon airport is around seven miles away.
Good to know
Pets are not allowed in this hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.