A blissful Edinburgh stay in chic digs along the famed Royal Mile
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A refurbished city stay brimming with unique contemporary charm on Edinburgh’s historic Royal Mile - including breakfast and late check-out
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits you at Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh City Centre. Behind its 16th-century-style façade and reassuringly sturdy stone walls, you'll find a trendy lobby with polished floors, shiny surfaces and dove-grey accents. All of the hotel's rooms have undergone a slick refurb, and are kitted out with all necessary mod cons.
- The Melrose Spa & Health Club makes for a tranquil retreat after a day meandering along the Royal Mile. With state-of-the-art facilities, including a heated indoor pool, sauna and steam room, you can soothe sightseeing feet before a cardio workout at the fully equipped gym. Opt for a massage in one of the relaxing rooms for a real treat.
- This TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner has two dining spots: the breakfast buffet at The Restaurant is super, and evening meals at Itchycoo Bar & Kitchen are no less impressive, with a variety of British and international dishes on offer.
- Sauna and steam room
- Indoor swimming pool
- Treatment rooms
- Fitness centre
How to get there
Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh City Centre is a 10-mile drive from Edinburgh airport. The Airlink 100 bus takes you into the city centre, and the hotel is a six-minute walk from Waverly Bridge. By public transport, Edinburgh is well connected to many major cities, such as London, Manchester, Birmingham and Sheffield. Parking is also available for an extra charge for those wanting to drive.
Good to know
Gluten-free and coeliac diets are catered for upon request.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.