Unwind under the sun at a Fuerteventura abode
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Please use your e-mail to log in.
Book your escape now before it's too late...
The perfect package with flights included
Double Sea View room
A full-board escape to a charming coastal Fuerteventura hotel with spa and outdoor pools - sea views and all travel included
- Set near a residential area in southern Fuerteventura, R2 Rio Calma Hotel Spa & Conference is a sprawling multi-level resort of warm stone and jungle-like greenery. Made up of grand pillars and airy atriums that house charmingly rustic guest rooms, the hotel has the air of a bygone era of holidaying, away from the built-up, fast and furious Canary Island strips.
- With high ceilings and large columns, opt for a beauty treatment or massage at the hotel spa, which features several treatment rooms, a Turkish bath, Jacuzzi, Finnish sauna, and large indoor pool. Outdoor pools are lined with tall palms and there is also a gym with weight benches, treadmills and more.
- The hotel offers a daily continental breakfast buffet in the Rosa James restaurant, and delightful Canary and international cuisine come dinner, while the a la carte restaurant, Edén, offers a dining experience in the hotel's botanical garden (for an additional cost). Lively themed nights often take place, or you can head to one of the bars for a dynamic evening.
- 24-hour reception
- Wi-Fi (chargeable in-room)
- Two restaurants
- Tennis court
- Mini-golf (chargeable)
- Entertainment programme
- Children's club (4-12 years)
- Car hire
How to get there
R2 Rio Calma Hotel Spa & Conference is located along the southern coast of Fuerteventura, on the outskirts of Parque Natural Jandía. The island's airport is just under an hour's drive away, as is the capital, Puerto del Rosario.
Good to know
Please note that in-room Wi-Fi access is chargeable.
Please also note that use of the spa and treatments will incur an additional charge.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.