Relax in Italy at a fab five-star spa hotel in Stelvio National Park
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Art Nouveau in the Alps at a five-star hotel with mountain cuisine and an expansive thermal spa – includes breakfast, spa perks and a bottle of sparkling wine
- Set within the Stelvio National Park below the peaks of the snow-capped Central Italian Alps, the five-star QC Terme Grand Hotel Bagni Nuovi offers guests a relaxing retreat from daily life. Inside, the hotel is beautifully elegant: a glamorous ballroom has been transformed into a restaurant, while guestrooms are peaceful and cosy.
- The hotel’s spa is its main attraction, with 30 spa services and more than 11,000sqm of space dedicated to the art of wellness. There’s a thermal circuit split into four areas, both indoor and out, a number of saunas, steam rooms and hammams, thermal showers, hydromassage jets, and treatment rooms offering massages and facials.
- Your time in the spa may leave you feeling so revitalised that you may opt to tackle the 75 hairpin bends of the infamous Stelvio Pass – a right of passage for many serious cyclists, though equally hair-raising by car. Just a few minutes’ drive from the hotel, it’s one of the most famous driving and cycling routes in the world.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Seven outdoor pools
- Steam room
- Landscaped gardens
- On-site parking
- Bike rental
- TV lounge
- 24-hour reception
How to get there
Given the rural nature of the hotel, we'd recommend getting a hire car for the duration of your stay; on-site parking is available. The closest airport is Milan Malpensa at a distance of 225 or so kilometres away.
Good to know
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are not allowed.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
When you're not soaking yourself silly in the town's thermal springs (even Leonardo da Vinci was a fan), spot wildlife including golden eagles, deer and marmots, or visit the nearby Oga Military Fortress.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.