Five-star Barcelona hotel with a rooftop pool
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
A Conde Nast Traveller-recommended, five-star Barcelona stay with rooftop terrace and Michelin-starred dining - includes breakfast and more
- For a chic, contemporary and central stay in the city's bustling heart, try Ohla Barcelona - a five-star pad where relaxation, sleek design and Mediterranean culinary treats are concealed behind a grand, neoclassical facade.
- Start your morning off with a lovely breakfast, before indulging in a massage or taking a dip in the solarium's glass swimming pool. And, later in the day, pick from one of two dining venues: the Condé Nast Traveller-recommended Caelis has a Michelin star under its belt, while the luminous La Plassohla makes a great spot for sizzling plates of tapas.
- As the sun sets, make your way to Vistro49 for a glass of wine - or better yet, chill out with a drink on the rooftop terrace, set high above the city's bustle and sporting excellent views before retreating to your contemporary yet cosy room. And the cherry on the cake? The friendly concierge team, on hand with everything from local recommendations and bicycle rentals, to babysitting, restaurant bookings and personal shopper services.
Please note that a city tax of €2.48 per person, per night is payable at the hotel upon check-out.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.