Explore stylish Stockholm from this modern, library-themed hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -47% today
Executive Twin room with balcony
Executive Twin room with balcony
Enjoy a stay in a hip hotel in central Stockholm with added health club and library - includes breakfast
- Mornington Hotel Stockholm City's restaurant serves up traditional Swedish cuisine and international fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with top quality food and a wide range of fine wines from around the world. In summer, dine al fresco on the private patio and soak up the sun as you wine and dine.
- After a day of exploring the city, opt to get active in the Mornington Health Club, then wind down and relax with a sauna session. Personal trainers are on hand to give you all the right guidance on how best to train, and fresh towels and water bottles are free of charge.
- Bright Executive Twin rooms display a pared-back Scandinavian style, with balconies, classic wooden floors and a simple blend of charcoal grey, crisp white and aubergine. They’re a great spot to wind down in after a day of exploring the city. To properly enjoy some peace and quiet, take a book from the hotel’s library and settle down for an afternoon.
- Outdoor terrace
- Fitness room
- Laundry service
- On-site parking (at extra cost)
How to get there
The best way to get from Stockholm Arlanda Airport is via the Arlanda Express to Central Station. From here, transfer to T-Centralen metro station and catch the number 13 or 14 train to Östermalmstorg metro station. The journey should take around 40 minutes.
Alternatively, catch a taxi or hire car (on-site parking is available for an extra charge). If you’re using a low-cost carrier and are flying into Skavsta, the best way to get into the city centre is via bus to Stockholm’s centrally-located bus station. From here you can walk or catch the bus to Östermalmstorg.
Good to know
Pets are not allowed. There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. Please note that use of the health club's facilities will incur an extra cost.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Set off on foot to browse plenty of shops, or take in the Old Town's sights, where you can wander around for hours among the narrow streets and people-watch in cosy cafes.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.