Elegant Paris boutique hotel with 1950s-inspired décor
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -46% today
Bed down in a stylish vintage-style hotel with a stylish juice bar and café, a stone’s throw from the Opéra Garnier - includes breakfast and welcome tea tray, plus July avails onwards
- Paris may always be a good idea, but when exploring the 'city of light’ it’s an even better plan to have some stylish digs to return to at the end of your day’s sightseeing. Enter, Monsieur Helder Hotel Opéra, where the interiors are suffused with the glamour of the 1950s.
- Behind the inky blue façade, you’ll discover vintage-style bedrooms decked out in genuine antique furniture, with soft lighting and even soften bedding. Every corner of the hotel is ready to be Instagrammed. Plus, the hotel has partnered with hipster-fave vegan food brand Wild & The Moon, where you’ll find organic juices cold-pressed on site, açai bowls for breakfast and salads for lunch.
- Ask the hotel’s 24-hour concierge to point you in the direction of the local sights, which includes two of the city’s most famous department stores, a fleet of boutiques to suit all budgets and a huge variety of restaurants.
- Buffet breakfast
- Ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour reception
- Wild & The Moon café onsite
How to get there
The hotel has a top-notch location in the heart of Paris, close to the impressive Opéra Garnier and a five-minute walk from the Galeries Lafayette department store. There are three metro stations within a short stroll – Opéra, Quatre Septembre and Chaussée d’Antin Lafayette. If you’re feeling adventurous, there’s a Vélib bike rental station just a minute away. You can get a taxi from any of Paris’ airports or hop on the metro. Both Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports are around 25km away.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.