Modern Penrith spa stay near the Lake District
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Penrith, Lake District
Signature Double room
A relaxing Penrith hotel on the edge of the Lake District, with up-to-date interiors and an indulgent spa – includes breakfast, optional dinner and a bottle of wine. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Idyllic setting: Nearby historic castles and lake views make the North Lakes Hotel & Spa the perfect base for exploring the Lake District by foot, bike or boat, too. When you’re not taking in the impressive surroundings of Eden Valley, the great indoors here comprises of a recently renovated spa and guest rooms with plenty of home-from-home comforts.
- Natural spa remedies: You’ll find spa brand favourites Caudalie and CND used beneath yet more exposed beams in the spa area. Six treatment rooms and state-of-the-art manicure and pedicure stations sit alongside the usual sauna, whirlpool and indoor pool. If you fancy a workout, head to the fitness centre and make use of the state-of-the-art equipment.
- British classics: FYR restaurant brings delicious fare from its open fire grill straight onto your plate, whether you're in the mood for a burger, a steak, or one of their famous kebabs. Why not treat yourself and indulge in a sumptuous afternoon tea, complete with finger sandwiches, delicious cakes, freshly baked scones and much more.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Fitness centre
- Afternoon tea (chargeable)
How to get there
The hotel is set less than a mile from Penrith station and right off Junction 40 of the M6, easily accessible by both train and car from all over the country.
Good to know
Use of the leisure facilities is included but pre-booking is required to reserve your preferred time slot
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.