Relax at a stylish Cyprus spa hotel with sea views
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
Junior suite sea view with garden
Double or Twin Sea View Room
A relaxing stay at an eco-friendly Cyprus beach resort near Paphos with award-winning spa and activities, including breakfast and dinner options. Refundable hotel - book with confidence
- Comfort and style: Azia Resort & Spa offers a high degree of comfort, with a soothing design aesthetic and some stunning views over the Mediterranean. It offers stylish barefoot living and an earthy and artistic décor of marble, silk and driftwood, with nods to Cyprus' chequered history of Greek, Venetian and Arab influence.
- Plentiful dining options: You'll find a vast selection of restaurants and bars on hand to replenish you after a long day of sightseeing and sun-tanning. Try the newly opened Coconut Terrace for wraps and ribs, the Katoi restaurant for themed dining experiences, Flambé at Akamas Terrace Restaurant for a mouth-watering selection of flamed dishes, or OKU for refined Asian cuisine and sea views. All produce is locally sourced from the hotel's Morokambos plantation. When you're not feasting, the hotel offers an extensive programme of day activities and evening entertainment.
- Sleek spa facilities: The award-winning Asphodel Spa is your go-to if you're seeking a sanctuary of calm and well-being for an afternoon. Elsewhere you've a 1150-square metre lagoon-shaped pool with swim-up bar, an adults-only pool with jet-massaging water loungers and water seats, and an indoor pool with waterfall.
- Outdoor pool with swim-up bar
- Adults-only pool
- Indoor pool with waterfall
- Tennis court
- Indoor teen club with games
- Yoga and workout room
- Seven drink outlets: three bars, two lounges, one snack bar and one stage area
- Six dining options: one buffet restaurant and five a la carte restaurants
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
How to get there
Azia Resort & Spa is around 15 kilometres from Paphos International Airport. We recommend hiring a car to make the most of your time here.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
The passport, visa and health requirements (including those related to COVID-19) at the time of booking can be viewed on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents, and in compliance with any other immigration/entry requirements, before you travel.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes; please consider buying the appropriate travel insurance. For more information, see our full amendment and cancellation policy.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.